ABOUT US, Rialto Tauranga
Welcome to Rialto Tauranga Cinemas
Watching the movies is even more enjoyable and comfortable, with the opening of Rialto Tauranga.
Rialto is the first cinema in town to bring you:
* Cinema arm-chairs with mini tables, so you can relax with your glass of wine or beer while you watch the movie.
* State of the art movie presentation Stadium seating and the very latest in sound technology.
* Three boutique cinema screens, offering an unparalleled movie experience.
* A selection of quality films that appeal to a wide and discerning audience.
* And there’s a licensed cafe and bar on site for your enjoyment, so you can relax and socialise.
Rialto Tauranga is located up stairs in the Goddard Centre, 21 Devonport Road. You'll find us just a couple of shops up the hill from Whitcoulls.
Phone 07 577 0445
What does "No Comps" mean?
No Comps is short for No Complimentary Tickets. It means that if you have a pass or loyalty card with a free ticket on it, and it states the free ticket can't be used on films marked No Comps, you can't use that free ticket on a film marked No Comps. For our regular movies, normally this will only be the case the first week of the films release. The film will normally drop the No Comps label after that first week. For other special presentations like Met Opera, National Theatre, Andre Rieu or other presentations with a ticket price that's higher than normal, the No Comps label will remain for all sessions and you basically won't be able to get a free ticket with those screenings.
Access For Patrons With Disabilities
There is a lift available on the Ground Floor which will take you to both the Ticketing area and the Cinemas. All three of our cinemas have been designed to accommodate wheelchairs.
For more detailed information regarding disabled access please contact us on (07) 577 0445.
All three cinemas are fitted with infrared, which is suitable for patrons with hearing aids.